Showing all 6 results
10 Ways To Make Sure You Never Find HappinessBuy product
10 Ways to Make Sure You Never Stop Being DefensiveBuy product
A guide on how to STOP ARGUING: Protect quality time, prevent bickering, preserve love, enjoy life.Buy product
ANXIETY RELIEF: 10 Ways To Make Sure You Never Overcome Anxiety: RULES TO BE BROKENBuy product
Self worth: The Power Of Self-WorthBuy product
To Blame A SunsetBuy product
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
- Emotional Lust and Escapism October 27, 2020You’ve probably heard pastors warn against physical lust a time or two. But have you considered “emotional lust”? What about emotional lust (and physical lust for that matter) as an unhealthy avenue for escapism? In this week’s podcast episode, we discussed emotional lust at length while also examining what we’re calling the “Pretend Cycle”, or […]
- 2 Books Newlyweds Need to Read October 22, 2020In the midst of pursuing great things in marriage, remember the purpose of marriage: to be a sanctifying picture of the gospel.
- The One Habit You Absolutely Need October 20, 2020There is nothing in this life that will transform your heart (and marriage) like thoroughly reading and obeying God’s Word (the Bible). In today’s episode we discussed our recent journey into a new type of “bulk” scripture reading and shared ways it’s already transformed our hearts. Of course, we don’t have it all figured out, […]
- Staying a Team Through Tough Transitions October 15, 2020Transitions can be difficult, but if you lean into the difficulty and entrust your situation to God, He will use it to transform you.
- Marriage is Warfare October 13, 2020What if we told you that marriage matters more than we realized? What if we told you that whenever you fight for your marriage, you’re engaging in cosmic warfare. In this episode, we looked at the magnitude of marriage and looked at three specific battlefronts where we wage the warfare of marriage. We hope this […]
- 2 Books You Should Really Read Before You Get Married October 8, 2020We have to be intentional about exposing ourselves to resources that will encourage us to remember Christ and rely on Him.
- From Breakdown to Breakthrough (Counseling, 4 of 4) October 6, 2020There are times in every marriage where you reach a full stop in your communication. Things ice over and you can’t find a way forward. Before too long, your marriage drops to sub-zero temperatures and you’re fighting for your survival. In this week’s episode, we talked about the nature of communication (what it accomplishes and […]
- Codependency (Counseling, 3 of 4) September 29, 2020Are you in a codependent relationship? How would you know if you were? In today’s episode, we asked questions to help couples identify signs of codependency in their marriage. We then looked at the forms and functions of codependent relationships before contrasting them with the healthier alternative: biblical interdependence. We learned a ton and we […]
- Addressing Anxiety & Stress (Counseling, 2 of 4) September 22, 2020Anxiety is one of the most pervasive and persistent issues in mental health within the church. How does the Bible speak to anxiety? What hope can we have when dealing with an anxiety disorder? Also, how can God use biblical counseling to help couples work through issues of anxiety, stress and worry? In this episode […]
- Counseling: Do all couples need it? September 15, 2020The idea of counseling conjures all manner of reaction. Some couples spurn it, others welcome it. Why? And, can all couples benefit from counseling? In this episode, Ryan and Selena talk about whether or not counseling aligns with God’s Word, and if so, how it might help couples, whether they’re going through a difficult time […]