Comments are closed.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
- Talking about talking March 2, 2021Healthy communication is like breathing: you take it for granted until you can’t do it. This week we’re starting a series on communication by laying some groundwork and dissecting the Bible’s most common verse about communication (hint, it’s not actually about communication). Finally, we cover 5 basic habits every couple needs to talk and listen […]
- Be Romantic or… Repent?? February 23, 2021What if someone told you that you needed to repent for a lack of romance in your marriage? You’d probably respond like us: bewildered, defensive, and with nervous laughter. In today’s podcast episode we’ll dig beneath the surface understanding of romance and talk about how how it’s connected—in more ways than one—to the states of […]
- The Freedom of Commitment February 18, 2021This excerpt is taken from Dr. Sean McDowell’s book Chasing Love: Sex, Love, and Relationships in a Confused Culture. We hope it blesses you! Scripture teaches that God made human beings for relationships with Him and with other people. Adam walked with God in the Garden of Eden. He had perfect health, a perfect environment, and […]
- Out of the Dust (Chris and Stephanie Teague) (Replay) February 16, 2021This week we are reposting an interview that we shared back in 2019. Chris and Stephanie Teague have an incredible story of brokenness and God’s powerful restoration when it seemed impossible. We hope it blesses you!
- 3 Things I Know Now: An Open Letter to Abandoned Spouses February 12, 2021You know how big experiences in your life can be forever tied to a date on the calendar, especially those traumatic ones you’d rather not be reminded of year after year? January 21st is that date for me. That was the day in 2010 when my husband told me, “I don’t believe in God anymore, […]
- 5 Hurtful Phrases to Delete From Your Marriage Vocabulary February 9, 2021It’s impossible to define everything everyone should or shouldn’t say in every situation. However, there are some phrases that are usually unhelpful for marriage. Join us as we explore each one! Our brand new marriage learning project, Gospel Centered Marriage is now LIVE. It’s a great way to get a solid marriage foundation and finally […]
- 7 Steps to Confronting Your Husband About Pornography Use February 5, 2021This excerpt is taken from Aftershock: Overcoming His Secret Life with Pornography: A Plan for Recovery by Joann Condie with Geremy Keeton. More information on the book and other helpful resources can be found at the end of the post. One day—either today or several years ago—you learned that your husband has used pornography, and […]
- The 5 Biggest Obstacles to Transparency During Lockdown February 2, 2021We’re finding that even though couples are spending more time together than ever, they’re still drifting apart. Physical closeness doesn’t automatically beget emotional intimacy. In this special episode, we discussed the 5 most common reasons husbands and wives fail to be fully known by each other. This recording is from a special online event hosted […]
- Reconciled: An Excerpt from Francine Rivers January 28, 2021The following is an excerpt adapted from Francine Rivers’ devotional A Path to Redeeming Love: A Forty Day Devotional. My husband, Rick, and I have known one another since fifth grade. We went out once during our freshman year of high school and then dated others while remaining good friends. When I was in […]
- All About Attachment Styles January 26, 2021Attachment styles are all about the way you interact the way you do, particularly around need, affection, and conflict. In this episode we talked through the four common attachment styles for relationships and, as usual, looked at Scripture to see how the gospel informs this area of marriage. We hope it blesses you! Our brand […]